Reno Tahoe International Airport (RNO)
Driving Directions / Travel by Car
(Reno, Nevada - NV, USA)
Located on the southeastern side of the city, Reno Tahoe International Airport (RNO) is very well located, being only a few minutes' drive from downtown Reno. The main US-395 highway runs right past the western side of the airport and the I-80 interstate is just to the north.
Other prominent roads standing close to Reno Tahoe Airport include Mill Street to the north, South McCarran Boulevard to the south and east, and both South Rock Boulevard and Longley Lane to the east.
Reno Airport is especially close to Sparks, which lies just a short distance to the north. Various golf courses radiate from the airport and include the Hidden Valley, Rosewood Lakes, Lakeridge and Washoe clubs.
Directions to Reno Tahoe International Airport (RNO) from the north:
Directions to Reno Tahoe International Airport (RNO) from the south:
- Head south on Highway US-395 and take Exit 65 onto Sky Way
- Sky Way runs directly to the airport
Directions to Reno Tahoe International Airport (RNO) from the east:
- From the south and Carson City, take Highway US-395 north
- Take Exit 65 east onto Sky Way for the airport
Directions to Reno Tahoe International Airport (RNO) from the west:
- Head west on the I-80 interstate
- Take Highway US-395 south at Exit 16
- Head south on US-395, exiting at Exit 65 onto Sky Way for the airport
- Take the I-80 interstate east from the Sacramento direction
- Take Exit 16 south onto Highway US-395
- Take Exit 65 onto Sky Way east, which leads to the airport
Those driving through Reno to get to Reno Tahoe Airport should allow spare time when driving during the main commuting hours. Both the Interstate I-80 and Highway US-395 can get fairly crowded around these times.
Reno Tahoe International Airport (RNO): Virtual Google Maps