Reno Tahoe International Airport (RNO)
Airlines and Terminals
(Reno, Nevada - NV, USA)
Reno Tahoe International Airport (RNO) is the gateway to western Nevada and the Lake Tahoe ski region, and serves more than five million passengers per year. The well-equipped single terminal serves all passengers and airlines.
The main terminal has two floors, with Arrivals and Check-in located downstairs and Departures upstairs; concourses B and C handle all flights. Cash machines are situated in all areas, as are shops and restaurants.
Check-in, Arrivals and baggage reclaim are on the first floor, while Departures is split into two concourses - Concourse A and Concourse B - on the second floor.
- Terminal - serves 20 destinations throughout Nevada and California, with limited overseas connections. Airlines that operate from here include Delta and Southwest Airlines, among other major carriers.
Below is a list of all airlines that serve Reno Tahoe International Airport (RNO).
- Delta Air Lines
- Delta Connection (SkyWest Airlines)
- Southwest Airlines
- Alaska Airlines (Horizon Air)
- Allegiant Air
- American Airlines
- American Eagle (SkyWest Airlines)
- United Airlines
- United Express (SkyWest Airlines)
- US Airways
- US Airways Express (Mesa Airlines)